Monday, July 13, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

I made a quick trip to the grocery store yesterday afternoon. Since Douglas was working from home I left the kids there with him. When I left the boys were busy playing outside in the sandbox. Leona was busy playing princess in the toy room.

When I returned home this is what I found. Sometimes it's just too hard being a pretty princess and you just need to lie down on the playroom floor for a little beauty rest!

Just starting to wake up a little. Of course no princess is complete without her handsome steed. No white stallion for this lady. She prefers a paint pony...just like her hero: Auntie Laura!

And why might she have been so tired? It must have been all that hard work yesterday at the pool for the first day of swimming lessons. Leona and Sam were kicking up a storm!

And let's not forget Gabe! He worked awfully hard too. Now if I could just convince the boys that there is nothing wrong with a little beauty rest!

1 comment:

Steph said...

She is too cute!!!!!!