This morning I had a chance to spend a little quality time with my fur baby. Every year the Humane Society puts on See Spot Walk, a fundraiser that is a fantastic dog walk through downtown Boise. With all of our traveling last year I wasn't able to attend so it was great to be back walking again this year.
I've always walked with "Auntie" Jen and her sweet girl, Suzie. The weather was a little cool and overcast this year but we didn't get wet. It was great spending some time with the dogs, good friends and seeing all of the crazy dog breeds out there! If I ever doubted the fact that God has a sense of humor it was certainly reinforced today!
With Molly and the kiddos before the walk.

Walking through downtown Boise.

Jen & Suzie

Heading towards the Capital.

Molly giving me a little Doggy Smile.
Neighbor girls! Me with Molly; Jen with Suzie; Kelly with Polly & Schultzie.

No comments:
Post a Comment