It's actually kind of surprising that the boys haven't lost one yet...they have sure had their fair share of accidents.
She noticed that it had been loose for a while and would ask almost anyone she saw in her shy, sweet little voice, "Do you want to see my loose tooth?" She was so proud.

I'd see her wiggling and wiggling it. She catch me watching her and give me her sweet smile.
Douglas was gone to a trade show in Atlanta in January so I was stayed out at the Farm with the kids one snowy night.
The tooth could be wiggled forwards, backwards and would all but twist right off. She kept working at it right before supper and with a little help from Auntie Laura - OUT it came! There was lots of cheering and excitement.

She had to call and tell Daddy all about it. She was REALLY worried that the tooth fairy would come that night. I asked her why she didn't want the tooth fairy to come and that sweet girl said, "But I want Daddy to see my tooth first before the tooth fairy takes it."
The tooth fairy waited a couple of days.

Fortunately she knew right where to find the tooth. It was in a special tooth pouch made by Great-Auntie Jan.

She was so excited the next morning to find three $1 gold coins in exchange for her tooth!
I look at her now and she seems so much older.
It seems like yesterday that everyone was teething all at the same time and I was trying to find infant 





No comments:
Post a Comment