Monday, January 26, 2009

Working Away

Douglas did a little work over the weekend in the office. While he's working I usually try to chase the kids out of there but I SWEAR they KNOW it's Saturday afternoon at 4PM. Daddy should of COURSE not be working then but he should obviously be playing with kiddos (and giving Mommy a break, right!?!?). But, alas, work he must.

So to make the kiddos happy, with Doug's approval, I allowed each of the kid's a turn to go sit in the office and "work" with Daddy. I told Sam he could be first. Sam chose to bring in his Elmo chair and his Thomas the Train computer into the office. Here he is helping Daddy work. He's a good helper.

I told Leona and Gabe they needed to take their chairs outside the office and wait until the timer went off and it was their turn. Gabe was not especially pleased with this announcement but listen, he did. He got his chair and his computer and parked himself RIGHT at the entrance of the office...but not IN the office.

Poor little Gabe! Don't you just wanna let him in, Daddy? He's waiting SO patiently and completely following the rules!

No comments: