Now it's lonely being a ghost on your own so the first rule of being a ghost is to recruit other ghosts. The rarely seen "two-headed" ghost is especially scary.
And all was going well with the Ghost/Goats until the Sam portion of the two-headed ghost had a head on collision with the buffet table.
"Do you mean Ghosts, buddy?", I asked.
"Nope! We're GOATS!!!", Leona replied.
They do like to walk over and visit the goats down the road so I'm thinking that I'll have to do a little more educating when we get closer to Halloween.
Off went my little goats. "Oooooooooo! Oooooooooooooo! We're SCARY goats!"
And all was going well with the Ghost/Goats until the Sam portion of the two-headed ghost had a head on collision with the buffet table.
It's all fun and games until somebody pokes an eye out...or a ghost, er, um, I mean goat.


1 comment:
How funny. Our house is often haunted as well. Valen and Cordelia like to use the round bushel laundry baskets now instead of the blankets because they have rammed into too many things. It's rather amusing to see 4 laundry basket ghosts running around saying boo!
Post a Comment