Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fall Pictures

Yesterday I took the kiddos to get their fall pictures done. They were so good and we actually got all three of them to smile. We just went to a place in the mall but fortunately this lady actually liked kids and she at least pretended to really like my trio! She did a great job and the pictures turned out great.

Gabe was SOOOOO happy the entire time we were there. He kept laughing and giggling at everything. Sam and Leona weren't so sure (which is why there is a picture with me in it since they didn't want to do one with out me) but they warmed up and did a great job smiling!

If you ever want to get a good work out in trying hauling 3 kiddos and all of their gear and their Halloween costumes to the mall by yourself. And then trying to get them to stay on the stage, look in one direction and maybe smile. Both the photographer and I were exhausted by the end! But you've got to love the results!


Wait...where are the Halloween costumes??? What are the kiddos going to be??? You'll just have to come back and see! I'm hoarding them until Halloween!!!! Bwhaaaaa!!!! (Insert Wicked Witch of the West Cackle here!!!) "I'll get you my pretty...and your little dog too!!!"

No comments: