I don't know where the last week went but I do know that I didn't have any internet access for most of it! It's amazing how much I use e-mail or just check little things out like what the weather is going to be like for the day.
So late last week I had the multiples sale. I cleared out a bunch of things and then I bought a bunch of new fun things (fortunately not as much as I sold!). We also had a beautiful weekend and took the kiddos on a train ride to the pumpkin patch. I have pictures of our farm trip but I'll have to work on all of those at a little later date when I have a few free minutes.
One of the other highlights of our week was the AMAZING Boise State vs. Nevada game on Sunday night. I honestly thought I was going to have a heart attack. The game went into QUADRUPLE overtime. ESPN has declared it an instant classic and they are replaying it tonight so check it out if you are a football fan!
serving tray with lid
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment