Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hello and Goodbye

Leona and I made it back to Boise last night! It was so good to see everyone in South Dakota. The weather was even really great! We had one day when it was almost 90 degrees! Leona had so much fun on the farm.

It is just unbelievable how much easier it is to travel with just one kiddo! I didn't even take a stroller. I wore her car seat on my back, had our bag of stuff and then just that precious girl. She walked a lot and I carried her some when she was tired. She had so much fun riding all of the moving walkways at the airport. She smiled at everyone and we got more smiles. It's hard to resist a cute little blonde girl who is clutching her "Noopy (Snoopy)" and holding her mom's hand.

The boys were so happy to see us when we got here and we missed them so much. Gabe giggled at Leona the whole way home. It was so sweet. They all gave hugs and kisses to each other.

So now I'm busy unpacking and now Douglas is packing. He's leaving for New York today for work so we just get here and he's leaving. Hello Mama, Bye-Bye Daddy!

No comments: