
Hi. This is Sammy! I'm getting REALLY good at my letters on my computer so I'm helping Mommy write this. Do you see the "Pwetty Flowas"? Daddy gave them to Mommy for their "Versary". They are both really old and have been together a really long time. They still give each other yucky kisses. I think I should be the only one who can give my Mommy Kisses. She really likes it when I give her kisses.
Last week Mommy and Daddy weren't here one night. But it was "Otay" because Jana came and stayed with us. We LOVE Jana. She plays fun games with us and sings the Apple Song before bed. When she goes home we are sad and we miss her. She took really good care of us!
Today Mommy and Daddy took us to the park. I love the park more than any other place. We picked lots and lots of pretty yellow "flowas" for Mommy cause we know how much she likes the "pwetty flowas". Mommy is always telling us how much she loves us and that Daddy loves us too. I'm glad they love us so much and somehow they still love each other lots and lots too. I love Mommy and Daddy as much as chocolate chip cookies. Those are my favorite. Now if I could just get them to give me some chocolate chip cookies for breakfast. I'll just keep asking. One of these days they might just give me one! Happy 10 year anniversary Mommy and Daddy!!! Nammy lubs you and Sissy lubs you and Geeby lubs you too!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment