I've been doing laundry today. Our laundry, the kids laundry, never ending piles of laundry. I'm really tired of doing laundry.
After lunch the kids were playing nicely in the playroom. So I ran upstairs quickly to get another load to bring down. As I'm heading down I hear these words,
"Go outside. Go pee in da gwass outside."
Then I heard the front door slam.
I dropped the clothes and ran downstairs. There I see 2 boys and 1 girl OUTSIDE heading DOWN the steps into the front yard. The boys only have shirts on. The girls has all her clothes on but she is reaching to pull her pants down as she is running.
I'm not sure if the neighbors could actually SEE the steam coming out of my ears but I'm sure they heard me. The kids heard me too and stop DEAD in their tracks, burst into tears and came RUNNING back up the porch. I marched them immediately upstairs for their nap.
I was FUMING. They were all crying. What a mess!!!
Our front porch isn't that far from the street. We don't live on a very busy street but STILL!!! They have all been told MANY, MANY times that they are NOT to go outside without Mommy or Daddy. And here they are trying to go outside and pee in the grass. Sam has to be practically drug to the potty in the house. And yet the grass holds some kind of magic potty appeal.
My Goodness. What WILL they think of next!?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment