I knew this morning that I was ready for a BIG change. A visit with my fabulous hair stylist, Darcy, is ALWAYS a treat but today I wasn't doing a little trim. I was ready for my hair to GO!!!
This morning I left looking like this...

And came home looking like this!!!
The braid is 14 inches so I'm guessing it's a bit longer than that when it's straightened out!
I've done this before and I'm sure I'll do it again. I love doing this fun change but what makes it even better is knowing that some sweet kiddo who really needs my hair is actually going to get some great use out of it. I know that if my kids ever needed it LOCKS OF LOVE would be there for them. If my kids ever needed it I would absolutely do it for them...although I think I'd have to convince my sisters to do it instead!!! I don't have quite the right color!!!
I've done this before and I'm sure I'll do it again. I love doing this fun change but what makes it even better is knowing that some sweet kiddo who really needs my hair is actually going to get some great use out of it. I know that if my kids ever needed it LOCKS OF LOVE would be there for them. If my kids ever needed it I would absolutely do it for them...although I think I'd have to convince my sisters to do it instead!!! I don't have quite the right color!!!




4 comments:
That looks beautiful on you. I love the change.
GORGEOUS!!!! Love it!!!!
Love the haircut! It looks very good on you, and I bet it feels a ton lighter. Mine always does when I get it cut.
Tanya
Oh I like it sooooooooooo much!!!! It suits you well! :)
Post a Comment