Sunday, July 15, 2007

Good Helpers

So it's still hot. Still over 100 every day. We might as well live in Phoenix for as hot as it's been! I'm so glad we have the pool right across the street and we're there pretty much every day.

It's so cute now because the kids all want to hold hands together as we walk across the street. They have learned how to wait and watch for the cars and I just love seeing them hold hands!

When we get back from the pool they always help water the flower pots on the porch. Our neighbors (Scott, DeAnna and Isabelle) brought over 3 cute little watering cans one day. They LOVE to help water the plants...and the sidewalk, the chairs and the doormat. I guess those need to grow a little bit more too! And the flowers manage to get a little water every once in a while.

We have also gotten better at saying "please" and "thank you". It's very nice to hear those words! Leona has been saying "two, three" when we jump into the pool and she said "sunshine" clear as anything the other day when we were reading. I've definately noticed an increase in their vocabulary. They are also getting better about saying "Hi" to people on the phone so make sure you ask to talk to them sometime!




No comments: