Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I Scream, You Scream...

We all scream at my house. This week has been a little loud at our house. VERY loud in fact. The kids are ALL getting their molars. Thank GOD that this is the LAST round of teething. Teething makes me crazy. I think we go through more Motrin than milk. And we go through a LOT of milk!

Each batch of teeth seems to get progressively worse. Either that or the kids are just expressing themselves a little more. Unfortunately when the kids get angry or upset with each other they don't use words. They scream at each other. High pitch, yelling, SCREAMING.

My mom called the other day and I couldn't hear the phone because the screaming was so loud!!! If one of the kids looks at each other the wrong way they scream. If someone touches someone they scream. If someone starts playing with a toy that you once looked at and played with before they scream. If someone takes the toy you are actually playing with...then Mommy can't hear the phone. Wow can they be loud!

We had fun going to a movie yesterday. We met 2 other triplet moms and their kiddos there. We saw Barnyard which was a little darker and scarier than I would have liked. Sam spent most of the movie in my lap. The kids do really well walking with me and holding hands though. It's pretty darn cute. And there was no screaming!

It's finally a little cooler out here so we've been going on lots of walks and just playing outside in the yard. We've had bubble mowers for the last few months but I haven't put the bubbles in them. They were having enough fun with out the bubbles. So I finally put bubbles in them the other day. They are having a ball with them now.

We only have 2 bubble mowers so I brought out a new bubble toy for Leona, Piggy Bubbles. She just LOVES her Piggy Bubbles. When the boys come near her she starts yelling "Mine! MINE!". I'm still not sure where she picked that up. On the times they boys have wrestled it away from her...you guessed...more screaming!!! It's so hard being two when there are three of you!

Leaving you with a fall preview! I've been going through our winter clothing to see what still fits. Looks like our winter jackets will still work this year. We do have some new cute hats the kids really liked though!

No comments: