Thursday, October 18, 2007

How clean is your...

Bathroom??? Because mine is getting pretty darn clean. Maybe because it seems I spend several hours a day in our bathrooms. The kids still love to sit on the potty and in the last week we've had some things starting to happen in the bathroom. Gabe has started to go poop and pee kind of regularly. We spend lots of time cheering and clapping. I was never a cheerleader but I'm getting lots of experience. Maybe I'll try out for the Dallas Cowboys Squad. It's exciting stuff.

Sam is also having some success on the potty or should I say near the potty. Sam has decided that he would prefer to stand at the potty rather than sit. Great. That's what boys do anyway, right? It's what daddy does. Well not 2 year olds who can't aim. Any tips on how to get my husband to sit down at the potty so he can teach his sons how to go pee on the potty?

Leona is of course on her own schedule with potty training apparently. I'm not sure why I should be surprised. She came home last from the hospital, she was the last to walk. Why would potty training be any different? Who says girls should be first to potty train? Or that they should be smaller than boys? Our little girl likes to break the rules. She likes to sit on the potty. She cheers on her brothers. But nothing is really happening when she plops her cute little tush on the potty.

We'll get there I'm sure. I doubt they will go to Prom in Diapers. And in the mean time my bathroom floor has never been cleaner!

1 comment:

M said...

I just loved that post....I had to have a little giggle!!!

Way to go kiddos.