Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Toy Helpers

The kids have really gotten into "helping" me lately. They take their cups to the sink after dinner, they take their dirty clothes to the hamper, they help put food in Molly's dish and they take out all the toys and scatter them throughout the house. Helping is helping, isn't it?!?!?!

The other day Gabe spilled some water. He proceeded to get out all of the old burp clothes I keep on a shelf and line them up over his spill. It's kind of a neat game. Very impressive!



Mr. Potato Head is a new favorite toy. I had put it away for the summer but now that we aren't outside as often I've been pulling out toys that have been put away. It's like having all new toys. They LOVE making their "Funny Guys" as Sam calls them. I made this one below for Sam and he kept putting his glasses on and off.
Leona made an all ear and tongue potato. She's obviously drawn to the pink pieces!
Mega Blocks are another big hit at our house. They never get tired of building the blocks up...
...and laughing hysterically as they knock them down! This game is even funnier if you play it with Daddy.
And you can always count on books to be good entertainment if you get tired of all the toys! Isabelle and Leona had fun hanging out in the pillows with a snack and a story. Never a dull moment at our house!

No comments: