Well I'm not sure if this is really a new chapter or a new book. I started this blog to keep you our fabulous friends and family up to date with what is going on with our sweet kiddos. And I'm so glad that you all love our kiddos so much. But sometimes I don't want to talk about my kiddos and since this is a blog about the Prairie Triplets I feel bad when I'm talking about other things.
So now I have a place to do that. You are cordially invited to come see what I have to say over at Pure Prairie. It's just a little place for me to do a little creative writing. I never seem to run out of things to say and I usually have an opinion on everything. I'll be talking about photography, music, running, skiing, friends and probably 3 cute little kiddos on occasion.
Don't panic though. There will still be PLENTY of kiddo updates and of course pictures right here! So don't go anywhere!!! Just check me out if you are bored. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
serving tray with lid
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment