Saturday, September 27, 2008

On the Road Again!

Well we are headed out to South Dakota once again! Douglas has a contract there for a few months and we'll be spending most of the month of October there. We're doing a couple day drive and staying in Jackson Hole and Custer on our way. It should be beautiful this time of year!

But before we go I'll leave you with a little Halloween preview!!! We are characters (well they are ALWAYS characters) from one of their FAVORITE movies! Now I just need to figure out how to get those wings into the car seat because I'm REALLY not sure how to get Leona to take OFF those wings!!! Maybe she can give us a little of that Pixie Dust Magic on our trip!!!

1 comment:

Triplethefunplus2 said...

awwwww! I LOVE their costumes! We are superheros and a mermaid this year.

I love this photo, it reminds me of my trio! We must be related! lol

Have a safe and sane trip!!