The kids played with Sarah while I had a hair appointment today. Next door to the salon is a fantastic bagel shop. So I picked up some bagels for all of us to have for lunch. The kids were all excited to have a bagel. They love the hole in the middle for some reason. Gabe came running over to me with his bagel and said:
"Momma, put some sun screen on my bagel."
"WHAT???"
"Put some sun screen on my bagel, please?"
I stared at him with a confused look for a minute before the light bulb went on in my brain:
"Oh...Do you want some cream cheese on your bagel?!?!?!"
"YES!!!! (obviously QUITE annoyed at me by now) Some sun screen, momma!!!"
Sun screen, cream cheese. It's all the same to a 3 year old!
serving tray with lid
5 years ago

2 comments:
Yum! I know I always enjoy a good sun screen bagel!
Does cream cheese work as UV protection?
Post a Comment