Monday, August 13, 2007

Officially Famous

Having triplets makes you some what of an instant celebrity. I'm not always thrilled with this status. I love sharing the triplets with our friends and family but generally I shy away from the crazy people at Walfart. I'm kind of like a protective mama bear and besides I really think of myself as a mom to 3 kids who just happen to be the same age. Lots of people have 3 kids.

A few weeks ago I mentioned that we attended the St. Luke's NICU reunion picnic with the kiddos. While there we were interviewed by a local news station about our time in the hospital. Our television debut aired last night.

I thought they did a good job of stating how hard the doctors and nurses work at the hospital. Our time there is filled with memories and it's great to see these wonderful people and say Thank You for all of their hard work.

We knew that the story was going to be on last night but crazily enough both Douglas and I completely forgot to watch the story on TV! Such is the life for parents of triplets! Thank goodness for marvels of technology. Not only was I able to watch it but I'm now able to share it with all of you!

And I think the camera really does at 10 lbs...Gabe looks HUGE! Enjoy!

http://www.6onyourside.com/ Just look for the picture of the kiddos!

2 comments:

M said...

What a great story...it gave me chills to watch.

Anonymous said...

That is so great, and the kids looked adorable.