We went for a yummy pizza dinner at Lucky 13, our local neighborhood pizza joint, with Auntie Jen. The kids had a blast, ate a lot and love walking up the sidewalk to go eat pizza. It's so nice to have it so close to home. On the way home they had fun running across an open field area and they picked up some seed pods. They were really impressed when Jen opened up the pods and showed them the seeds inside.
I put the kids to bed tonight since Douglas is getting some study time in. It amazing how chatty the kids can be before they go to sleep and they just make my heart melt sometimes.
Sam: "Our house safe."
Me: "Yes. Our house is safe."
Sam: "Our house pretty."
Me: "Yes. Our house is pretty too."
Sam: "Ona (Leona) like our house."
Me: "Yes, Sissy likes our house. And so does Daddy and Mommy..."
Gabe: "Geeby like our hour house too."
Me: "Yes. Gabe likes our house too. Now it's time to go to sleep. Leave your pj's on our your buddies will go away."
Leona: "Sunshine go sleepy".
Sam: "Moon wake up."
Me: "Yes. The moon is awake now. The sunshine will come back tomorrow."
Gabe: "Mommy make more sunshine."
I really must be Superwoman if I can indeed make the sun shine. For those kiddos I'd move the moon and the stars if I had too.
serving tray with lid
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment