Thursday, September 20, 2007

All Played Out

We played and played and played some more today. My friend Leslie came out with her triplets and there were kids everywhere. Our therapist was doing an evaluation on one of Leslie's kiddos at our house and they stayed to play for a while. We played inside and outside.

Later on this afternoon we went on a walk down the street while waiting for Daddy to get home and we crashed a play date with some friends. The kiddos ran everywhere and had such a fun time.

Then we went on a bike ride and stopped at the park where they played and played and played some more. We came home ate dinner and I haven't heard one teeny tiny peep from them. I just love when they are worn out at night!

They were so worn out they didn't even notice that I confiscated their Disney Pillows from the other night. I hid them and hopefully they won't find them again until Christmas (which was what they were originally intended for!).

ALL of the kids giving Laurie a giant group hug! That's a whole lot of love!

They're EVERYWHERE!!!
How many kiddos fit into a tiny tent?
Silly kiddos!
This is Leona's new "Ooooh" face! It's so funny!

No comments: