Thursday, September 6, 2007

Feels Like Fall

It's amazing how quickly the seasons change. I know that we will still have a few warm days yet but the last few days have been so nice and COOL! Over the weekend it was in the upper 90's and 100's. The last couple of days have been in the 70's and 80's! I actually put the kids in pants not shorts. I think we've worn shorts every day since June! I had to rummage through their closet to find some pants.

We went for a walk yesterday and it started to rain on us. We had just held hands and walked down the sidewalk. The kids are doing so well with holding hands. It's about the cutest thing and just makes my heart melt to see them so grown up!

When we go for a walk in the wagon they always HAVE to stop and pick a flower along the way. We try really hard NOT to pick ones in people's yards of course! There are plenty in our community. They just love having their flowers as we ride in the wagon. There's a lot of screaming if they don't get their flower.

So we walked down the street yesterday because I wanted to take some pictures of them with their favorite flowers. They thought it was GREAT that I was letting them run around and play with so many flowers. And fortunately there are still some left for the general public to enjoy! But they did pick a lot of them!

As you can see though it is still almost impossible to get them ALL in the same picture never mind actually looking at the camera!

We are very excited today because Auntie Erica will be coming to see us this weekend. Her flight gets in late this evening but we've been telling the kids that she's coming on the "beeeeg airpwane". To which they always reply "Gaga airpwane?". Yes, Grandma came on the airplane too!






1 comment:

EP said...

I hadn't seen these yet - super cute!