Douglas was awfully busy today being a judge for a Lego competition. I think he had fun but the system wasn't so great I guess for the judges. I think he still had a good day away from all of us.
The other day while out doing errands I scored a great kids table on clearance. I had set it against the wall in the dining room when I got home. As soon as the kids got up the next morning they immediately noticed the new table. Douglas wasn't home that morning so I told the kids we had to wait for him to get home before we opened.
As soon as he stepping in the door they came running over and excitedly told him "Daddy open it!!! New present! Coloring table!" He couldn't even get his jacket off before he had to get the box open. Fortunately it went together pretty quickly and the kids have been thrilled with it ever since.
Putting the legs on the little stool.
Loving their new table!
Sam flirting with Kate the cute neighbor girl.
My other clearance finds included some Old Navy flip flops for fifty cents. Leona was thrilled to wear her new shoes around the house. They didn't have any boy ones but Gabe didn't mind he ran to my closet and pulled out a pair of MY flip flops!
He'll grow into them eventually!

No comments:
Post a Comment