Saturday, January 19, 2008

MISSING: NAPS! GENEROUS REWARD!!!

Here's some fun math for you...

3 two year olds + 1 very busy day - 3 naps / infinite amounts of toy theft x meltdowns of major proportions raised to the power of more than one kid pooping in their bed = one very confused, frustrated, tired momma.

I think it's a conspiracy. I think they all had a pow-wow that sounded something like this...

Gabe: "You know, I've been doing some thinking. I really don't think we need a nap anymore. We're getting to be pretty big kids now. There are way too many toys to play with, way to many things to do. We just don't have time to nap anymore."

Sam: "That's a good point. I think my Thomas Choo-Choo is too lonely without me. And Gabe your car is lonely. You can practice that trick where you drive it over Sissy. I don't think Mommy would take your car away from you again if you could actually jump it OVER her! You need to spend more time practicing that."

Leona: "We could spend more time with Mommy and Daddy! I LOVE hanging out with my mommy and daddy. This doesn't mean that you can play with my pink airplane though, Sam. It's MINE!".

Gabe: "Good lets gets started. Instead of napping we can use our beds as trampolines. Then we can take off all our clothes and poop in the bed. That usually gets us out of here. Sissy you start screaming about your "Big Yucks!" and Sam you can unzip my crib tent or climb out of your bed to let me out. Then I can start pulling all the clothes out of the closet. That will give mom a fun project for us to help with!"

Sam: "Oooooh!!!! I can't wait!!! This will be so much fun! Mommy just LOVES spending time with us!!! I'm sure she'll love all this extra quality time with us in the afternoon! Why have we waited so long to come up with this plan? We've been wasting so much of our life sleeping!!!"

Leona: "Well not anymore!!! Let the all day partying begin!!!"

So if you are driving down the freeway and happen to see our missing naps on the horizon, please chase them down, wrestle them away from that greedy leprechaun (grab his gold coins while your at it) and return them to their rightful owner!!! I'll even let you keep those gold coins...well most of them!

3 comments:

M said...

LOL....you poor thing. I hope the naps return home very soon.

EP said...

Hilarious! On a different note, I had my first phone conversation while talking with Sam last night. He wouldn't even say hello, but when I asked what color Gabe's eyes were, he very excitedly advised they were blue. That's the first question I've ever got any of them to respond to on the phone!

Anonymous said...

When you find your missing naps, will you see if mine are running around with them and tell them to come home too?