Monday, January 28, 2008

If Everyone Jumped Off a Bridge...

Yeah...I'd have to jump to because I don't like to be lonely. So my sisters, Pam and Laura, in a constant effort to keep me from turning into a very unhip loser, are constantly informing me of the latest and greatest trends. I remember back in college that they used to think I was the cool older sister. Well now apparently I'm just the older sister. What happened to the cool? Well if you had changed almost 20,000 diapers in the last 2.5 years you might not be cool anymore either.

And oh yeah...that's right.

3 kids X 7 changes a day (on average) = 21 changes a day
21 changes a day X 30 days in a month = 630 diapers a month
630 diapers X 31 months of age = 19, 530 diapers

So THAT'S why I'm NOT cool anymore. And also why I'm trying to get these kiddos potty trained. I'm TIRED of changing diapers!!!

Well the girls attempt to keep me hip and cool. Mom and Dad got me a fun iPod for Christmas so that's a fun little toy lately. I can send text messages now because my sisters send them to me. So I had to learn. They've even borrowed some of my clothes when we're all together. So my style must not be too bad. They are both awfully good shopping partners.

When we were home for Christmas they wanted to know "Why aren't you on Facebook?". Well because I'm not cool and I have no idea what Facebook is. I know what My Space is but I don't want everyone in the world to know what I'm doing. There are weirdos out there (No, Mom, I'm NOT talking about you!). Well apparently with Facebook people have to apply to be your friend.

So I told them that I would get a Facebook account. The other day Pam called and wanted to know where my Facebook was??? Okay, Okay. So I got myself all signed up.

But now I'm lonely. So make me feel like the coolest girl in school (because I NEVER was in high school!) and come and find me on Facebook!

No comments: