Of course the snow makes us a little stir crazy but we've still been bundling the kids up and gettign them outside as much as possible. They really do enjoy the snow but we quite often go through a few sets of mittens, hats, etc. They love helping Douglas scoop the sidewalks. He's pretty sure he's never scooped the sidewalks so much as this year! And it's still supposed to snow MORE tonight!
I had a trip to the dentist the other day and came home with a fun new accessory, a titanium screw. I'm still dealing with my pesky tooth. This visit really didn't hurt too badly. Unless you count several shots of novicaine, drilling INTO my jaw bone and the headache I've had for the last few days. Now the screw has to heal for another two months. Then I get my crown impression and a few weeks later the actual final crown. This has been quite the process!
Sam pushing around the fire engine
Gabe and the "Big Dump Truck!"
Leona pulling her wagon.
Out our front door.
Toys buried in the snow.
We have been a little house bound and going stir crazy and we aren't the only one! Our cute neighbor girl, Kate and her mom, came over to hang out with us for a while the other night. The kids were all playing with these little boxes and they even got one out for Kate. Sam kept trying to get her to play with the parachute too by offering her a corner saying "Here, Here!"

No comments:
Post a Comment