While Grandpa was here we spent a night out for pizza, watched some movies and took in a Boise State Basketball game. The kids loved the game...except for Gabe who was a little bit overwhelmed with all the lights and noise. He spent most of the game on my lap, clinging to me, with his hands on his ears. Poor little guy. The popcorn helped make things a little bit better though!
They loved having Grandpa here. Sam especially thought Grandpa was pretty great. They were buddies for most of his visit. We heard the phrase "Grandpa funny!" more than just a few times!
Checking out the garage attic



At the ball game




1 comment:
Julie,
Hi! I just breezed through-it's ben awhile since I've had time to read anything. We have the exact same coats for our boys. Allie has a pink one with a Kitty Cat. I bought them on clearance last year. They haven't worn them yet because I never take them anywhere. Actually, I just bundle them in blankets when we move from house to car. Somehow they have like 5 sweaters each and they wear those too. These kids have way more clothes than I do.
Alice
Post a Comment