Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Busy Week

Aren't all weeks busy? This one just seems to be flying by. Douglas was in Seattle yesterday. He had some sales calls to make and things went really well for him there.

It's been snowing the last few days and things have been really pretty. The kids love getting out to play in it. It takes about half the day to put their snowpants, hats, glubs (gloves), boots and coats on. And then the other half of the day I spend picking up all the winter gear that they distribute nicely throughout the house.

Doug's dad flew in last night and the kids and I met him at the airport. Sam was especially excited to see Grandpa and ran up and gave him a big ole hug! We went to Costco after the airport for a few essentials and Sam had a blast riding in a cart by himself while Grandpa pushed him around the store.

They are busy working on some major garage organization projects. They spent most of the morning at Home Depot making man grunting noises over tools and they came back with a garage heater among other things. They are putting in a pull down ladder to access the storage space upstairs in the garage so we can toss boring things like Christmas boxes, old toys and dead bodies up there. The bodies might get a little stinky in the summer so I think they might put some insulation and a fan up there too. A work bench is also being constructed. I'm not sure what else is going on. I just try to stay out of their way in hopes that I don't become one of those decaying bodies!

No comments: